SchoolCues is an innovative web based solutions company aimed at building strong
relationships between parents and schools to maximize student performance. We know
that seamless communication is the best way to engage families in the education
process. We believe this can be done while also reducing school overhead expenses
and increasing school revenues. As educators, technologists, and software pioneers,
we use our talents and experience to streamline and personalize as many forms of
school - parent communication as possible. We enjoy collaborating with the best
minds to bring you our solutions. Our goal is to solve common problems with uncommon
We are committed to creating a genuine path that encourages parent involvement.
This will help preserve the vital relationships between parents and school personnel.
• To increase parent involvement by providing a user-friendly, personalized
parent "dashboard", serving as a single point for critical school - parent activity
interactions on a regular basis.
• To simplify interactions, drive efficiencies and significantly minimize task
burdens with a quality technology tool. This will manage important collaborations
between schools and parents. This includes all critical school activities requiring
parent awareness, parent authorization, and parent-school and/or parent-school vendor
Our Core Values
• We believe that, fundamentally, a student's success in school hinges on instructional
leadership; teacher quality; a relevant and robust curriculum; and a high degree
of parent involvement.
• In the recognition that school budgets are limited and restricted, we commit
ourselves to providing a product and service that is affordable, reliable, and valuable
and has the potential to generate additional revenue for the school.
• We embrace the idea of building positive and productive relationships in
addition to "doing business." In the demonstration of that ideal we will act honestly
and forthrightly. If any mistakes are made, we will admit them
and correct them.
• We will, wholeheartedly, honor our commitments and expect the same from those
whom we serve.